LAKE WORTH BEACH COMMUNITY REDEVELOMENT AGENCY
FINDINGS AND PROCEDURE FOR VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING
The Lake Worth Beach Community Redevelopment Agency (“CRA”) is holding a virtual public hearing on April 6, 2020. This statement explains the CRA’s findings related to the need to hold the virtual public meeting, and the ability of the public to access the virtual public meeting.
The CRA’s findings and procedure for the virtual public meeting are as follows:
- Pursuant to Governor DeSantis’ Executive Orders 20-51 and 20-52, in which the Governor declared a public health emergency and a state of emergency, there is a recommendation to limit public gatherings.
- On March 20, 2020, Governor DeSantis issued Executive Order 20-69, suspending the requirement that a quorum of the government body be present in person, or that a local government body to meet at a specific public place.
- Consistent with the authority contained in the Governor’s Executive Orders, and in order to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of the CRA’s clients and employees, the CRA finds that it is in the best interest of the CRA to hold this virtual public meeting.
- Therefore, the CRA will be holding this virtual meeting using Communications Media Technology. All members of the public may participate in the meeting via WebEx.
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Meeting number (access code): 293 999 532
Meeting password: qsPcTPQY636 (77728779 from phones and video systems)
- A copy of the Agenda for this Virtual Meeting is posted at the CRA Offices, 1121 Lucerne Avenue, Lake Worth Beach, Florida 33460 and by viewing it on this webpage, just below.
- Any comments related to any item on the agenda can be submitted to the CRA via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
LAKE WORTH COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
HATCH 1121 - Virtual Meeting via WebEx
Monday April 14, 2020 | 6:00 P.M.
I. ROLL CALL:
II. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
III. AGENDA – ADDITIONS/DELETIONS/REORDERING:
IV. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION ON NON-AGENDAED ITEMS (3 minute limit):
a. February 11, 2020
VI. ACTION AGENDA:
a. Approval of Revised Site Plan 1000 Lake Avenue
VII. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S REPORT:
VIII. BOARD MEMBERS' COMMENTS:
If a person decides to appeal any decision made by the board, agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at such meeting or hearing, he or she will need a record of the proceedings, and that, for such purpose, he or she may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based. (F.S. 286.0105)
NOTE: ONE OR MORE MEMBERS OF ANY BOARD, AUTHORITY OR COMMISSION MAY ATTEND AND SPEAK AT ANY MEETING
OF ANOTHER CITY BOARD, AUTHORITY OR COMMISSION.
Staff requests the Board review and consider approving the Quick Action Emergency grant program with the funding, up to $50K coming from the Commercial Grant line of the 2020 budget.