Lake Worth Beach's Local businesses and downtown area is facing the threat of significantly reduced foot traffic and sales, due to ever changing protocol and regulations regarding the COVID-19. Below is a list of resources that could help your business.
2020 Quick Hospitality Covid-19 Emergency Grant for Businesses in the Lake Worth Beach CRA District
In an effort to help stabilize local hospitality businesses currently open and operating within the CRA District due to effects from COVID-19, the Lake Worth Beach CRA is offering a Quick Action Emergency grant program. Although Federal funding is available through the SBDC, many of our small, local businesses are struggling to keep employees and must work around increasingly restrictive requirements.
Local, small, for-profit businesses with between 3-20 full time employee’s (FTE’s) can apply on-line for up to $2,500 (in $500 increments) in working capital grants. Our goal is to fund businesses that require face-to-face interaction with customers and have been severely impacted by the virus.
Latest Business News
- NEW! Palm Beach County ready to distribute CARES ACAT money -$60 million is set aside to help businesses
Click here to read more about the available grants
- SBA Updates Criteria on States for Requesting Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses
Click here to read more
- CareerSource PBC Expands Assistance for Expected Unemployment Claims
Click here to read more
- Governor DeSantis Activates Emergency Bridge Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by COVID-19
Click here to read DEO press release
- City of Lake Worth Beach
Click here to go to the website
- NEW! Palm Beach County CARES ACT grant forms
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Download Application | Download Fact Sheet
- Small Business Administration Disaster Assistance
- Small Business Administration: Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program
- National Retail Federation: Coronavirus Resources for Retailers
- NFIB: Small Business Resources
- Retail Strategies: Navigating the future amidst COVID-19
Small Business Resource Guide
- The Florida SBDC at FAU helps small businesses accessing capital through the SBA Disaster Loan Assistance and also the Bridge Loan Program for COVID-19
Click here for more information
- Emergency Bridge Loan FAQ
Click here to read the document
- Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
Click here to read the Small Business Owner's Guide
- Food Distribution
Held every Tuesday, at HATCH 1121 until further notice.