Lake Worth CRA29 South J Street, Unit
Lake Worth, FL 33460
We collect information about our visitor’s domain, and email address when available.
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Aggregate (General Tracking) information about pages that users visit on our site.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
- Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Improving the quality of our website content and user friendliness for a better user experience.
- Contact information for marketing purposes, including newsletters, emails or periodic advertisements from our agency.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes. We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
We may use a standard technology called a “cookie,” for the following purposes:
- Record user specific tracking or aggregate tracking information of visitors on our website.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by email, at the above address, to unsubscribe.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, or other sensitive information.